https://www.jorscc.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/jorsx1-298x400.png 0 0 [email protected] https://www.jorscc.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/jorsx1-298x400.png [email protected]2017-05-12 10:22:492017-05-12 10:22:49Spartoberfest: Facts and Updates
Spartoberfest is Spartanburg’s Oktoberfest
- Dates are Thursday, September 14th (5:30-8PM), Friday, September 15th (5:30-9:30 pm) and Saturday, September 16th (11am-9:30pm)
- There will be a $2 admission and free parking. Everyone is welcome.
- 10% – 15% of the profit will go to 3 Spartanburg charities and the balance will go to the JORS Capital Campaign dedicated to new building construction.
- Our newest charity is the Safe Homes Rape Crisis Coalition. We will continue to support SPHIN and St Luke’s Free Medical Clinic.
- We are starting on Thursday night with a “kickoff” concert and social featuring Morgan Riley Band. Beer, soft drinks and light snacks (including pretzels) will be sold. Admission $2. No kids area or Market.
- We will host our 1st SpartOberfest 10K Pretzel Run on Saturday. This will be timed run on a certified course starting across the street. See our Website for more details: www.spartoberfest.com.
- Foothills Oompah Band will play Friday and Saturday nights starting at 5:30pm.
- Food includes grilled bratwurst, BBQ pork ribs, split roasted chicken and Pork Shanks. Sides include sauerkraut, red cabbage, German potato salad and french fries. We will also serce the SpartOberfest “S” pretzels!
- Sweets include our homemade apple strudel, Fest cupcakes and fair snacks like funnel cakes.
- We are expecting 50+ local crafts, artisans and small business from around the upstate in our SpartOberfest Market.
- Visit www.spartoberfest.com for details.